November 15, 2010

I’m not perfect ;))

I don’t know why I should think about the past just now. Whatever it is, we cannot penetrate or forecast the total outcome of our life, by just looking in the past and current. Effort counts in everything. Things might change due to any circumstances. Most people take their past as their lead, some people adapt their current as something that must be nurture.


As for me, I take both. Past that had put me in such horrible condition, I take it as a guidance for my future. Current that helps me to develop myself confidence, I take it as a path for my future. Alhamdulillah I tolerate much now days, I hardly swore. That is a good thing. I don’t argue much on others decision when it is well related to me. I accept thing with the way it is & I avoid recapping the past.


Even though I am incomplete, I am blessed for having such contented feeling. When you are appreciating others and satisfy with what you own right now your life just gonna be super smooth. So there is always a point of doing something. Having family, friends meant so much to me. Oh maybe not to you, but yes to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment