July 2, 2011

fill in the blank saturday.

Today is Saturday.The best day of the week.



It's also time for filling some blanks.  If you want to play along, just fill in the blanks over at your blog and then link back here at the end of this post.  dangsin-ui il eul jeulgil  (I speak zero Korean, but I think that means "enjoy you days!").


1.   The last thing I ate was  roti boom with hot coffee.
2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is  Chocolate Indulgence by Secret Receipe plus Tori Karaage by Sushi King .

3.  The best things     in life are free. Cliche, but true :)

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is   throwing altogether those bad memories into the dustbin,eating,shopping, and texting him :)

       6.  I miss  Irwan Rashide.Always texting him and now I miss him terribly...even more than I already did. I wish Kuala Lumpur and Malacca were far closer to one another ,haha  .
7.  Right now I am  so incredibly sleepy!

8.   Lesson that all guys out there should know today is GIRLS are like phones , they love to be held n talked to .. but if you press the wrong button , u will be disconnected ! :p


Hope you have a great weekend!
Mine will be filled with barkdust and yard work.  Boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment